Welcome to Autumn! A wonderful season to follow the equally wonderful season of Summer! In this Episode we cover how to handle the season and make sure that you optimise your health and wellness and be completely prepared for when the cold winter season comes along:
- how the foods you eat change during autumn
- what cooking methods to use during the autumn
- what is happening in nature that you can observe and reflect in your life
- why some people get sick during autumn (and what to do)
- how to prepare your body for winter
- how to build your reserves ready for Winter
- how to get enough minerals into our body and why
- what are the top 3 wellness concepts we should be thinking about during Autumn
Click on the icon below to listen to this Podcast or CLICK HERE.
In each podcast, the introduction is the same. We have done this intentionally so that any new listener understands the background and mission of Ryoho Wellness. If you know this, the content starts at 1 minute and 26 seconds.
If you find a BLOOPER on the Podcast please email us at Welcome @ RyohoWellness.com
If you have a topic or a question you would like Andzej to explore in an upcoming Podcast, please email us here: Welcome @ RyohoWellness.com We treat all topics and questions anonymously and we encourage all new topics and questions – your input helps thousands of listeners around the world
Thank you for listening and referring us. We’re on a mission for Ryoho Wellness to change the health across the world.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave A Comment