This Episode will help you manage symptoms associated with extreme Bushfires, smoke, haze and pollution from a natural wellness point of view. It provides simple, effective solutions that will help you manage the impact on your body and emotions and is applicable to anyone who is a victim, worker, volunteer or observer. Created to help the Australian people through one of the worst bushfire seasons in living memory, it will also help other nations who deal with bushfires, smoke, haze and pollution (eg: Greece,Europe, USA, South America, Asia).
In it we cover –
- What to do if you are physically affected by smoke, haze or pollution in your breathing and lungs.
- What to do if your eyes are extremely irritated by smoke or ash or dust or soot from the bushfires.
- What to do if you have a reaction on the skin from the smoke and the ash and the soot – the ‘burning’ feeling, drying out or eczema type of conditions.
- What to do if you are feeling emotionally upset and distressed by the bushfires.
- If you are a victim of the this horrendous bush fire season, if you have been directly affected through loss of property or life, if you are a volunteer or a firefighter or emergency services worker, in fact, if you have a direct interface with the bushfires, these are some additional recommendations to help you through the traumatic stress.
- How to deal with any feelings of guilt related to the Bushfires, as an observer from afar, directly impacted victim or emergency services or any other worker helping or supporting directly or indirectly.
For those who are too busy to listen to the Podcast, we have also written an Ebook. It’s free and it’s for anyone who needs it and we hope it helps a little bit. CLICK HERE to access our Bushfires Wellness Ebook.
Sending love and blessings to everyone affected.
Click on the icons below to listen to this EPISODE
In each podcast, the introduction is the same. We have done this intentionally so that any new listener understands the background and mission of Ryoho Wellness. If you know this, the content starts around 1 minute and 31 seconds.
IMAGE FROM GOOGLE