This is Part 1 of a very special Series on Women’s Health and in particular menstrual or period health. Ask around and you’ll find out just how many women have some sort of issue with their period, from headaches, bloating, cramping and crankiness to excruciating pain, period flooding, endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids and adenomyomas to name a few. In fact, many women don’t even know what normal is. Period problems are epidemic, and no one is doing much about treating the absolute cause. Until now. We need ALL women to be STRONG and HEALTHY so they can do the amazing work they’re here to do and our work starts now! In part 1 we cover the following:
- How many women come through with period issues?
- What kind of period problems are NOT normal?
- Are symptoms experienced during a period an indicator that something is seriously wrong?
- Does the cause of period problems disappear with menopause?
- Why don’t doctors work on the absolute fundamdental cause more instead of focusing on symptoms with drugs and surgery?
- What are the top 3 things that led to your period problems?
These are the types of conditions we are talking about and all women suffering can benefit from listening –
- painful periods
- very heavy periods
- large blood clots in periods
- excruciating pain
- sticky black periods
- back pain, pelvic pain
- periods too close or too far apart
- period too long or too short
- teenage girls with period problems
- post-baby periods
- pre-menopause periods
If ever there was one, this is a great Podcast to share amongst your female friends.
ENJOY and let us know what you think.
Click on the icon below to listen to this Podcast or CLICK HERE.
In each podcast, the introduction is the same. We have done this intentionally so that any new listener understands the background and mission of Ryoho Wellness. If you know this, the content starts around 1 minute and 31 seconds.
If you find a BLOOPER on the Podcast please email us at Welcome @ RyohoWellness.com
If you have a topic or a question you would like us to explore in an upcoming Podcast, please email us here: Welcome @ RyohoWellness.com We treat all topics and questions anonymously and we encourage all new topics and questions – your input helps thousands of listeners around the world
image from google