This is Part 2 of a very special Series on Women’s Health and in particular menstrual or period health. Part 1 has already been released and we highly recommend you listen to it first. CLICK HERE FOR PART 1
Women are so powerful and do so many good things in this world, and we think, the more empowered a woman is the more they can do what they really want to and would love to. There are many that are saying, the world needs empowered women more than ever at this time, that it’s time for women to stand up and solve a lot of our “global” problems (because they can) and if that’s true then we need all women to be in amazing health so they can go forth and conquer! And health of the reproductive system, the abdominal area, the pelvic area – anything to do with having your period – is absolutely core to being in full and amazing health. Emotionally, spiritually and physically.
So everything we are doing in our Period Health series is to support the women that need help to get their periods in order, the women that are ready and the women who are seeking amazing health for themselves. In Part 2 we cover:
- What types of foods are a “no-go zone” for women suffering period problems?
- Why do women have different symptoms, even though the female system is the same?
- Are painkillers good or bad in the treatment of period problems?
- Is the contraceptive pill good or bad for period problems?
- Is a Mirena device good or bad for period problems?
- Are vitamin supplements good or bad for period problems?
- Do hysterectomies fix the cause or just the symptoms of period problems?
- What is a normal menstrual cycle?
These are the types of conditions we are talking about and all women suffering or not suffering can benefit from listening –
- painful periods
- very heavy periods
- large blood clots in periods
- excruciating pain
- sticky black periods
- back pain, pelvic pain
- periods too close or too far apart
- period too long or too short
- teenage girls with period problems
- post-baby periods
- pre-menopause periods
If ever there was one, this is a great Podcast to share amongst your female friends.
ENJOY and let us know what you think.
Click on the icon below to listen to this Podcast or CLICK HERE.
In each podcast, the introduction is the same. We have done this intentionally so that any new listener understands the background and mission of Ryoho Wellness. If you know this, the content starts around 1 minute and 31 seconds.
If you find a BLOOPER on the Podcast please email us at Welcome @ RyohoWellness.com
If you have a topic or a question you would like us to explore in an upcoming Podcast, please email us here: Welcome @ RyohoWellness.com We treat all topics and questions anonymously and we encourage all new topics and questions – your input helps thousands of listeners around the world
image from google